로투스700

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자예스맨 조회 56회 작성일 2020-09-18 19:20:52 댓글 0

본문

The World's Fastest Lotus? - /TUNED

Frank Profera has spent six years making his Lotus go faster, stop shorter, and corner harder. Though it only has to move around 2,150 lbs, Frank's Lotus makes 680 wheel horsepower with a twin-charged 1.8L engine; giving it a better power-to-weight ratio than Mario Andretti's Formula One Lotus. It's an ongoing project that may never be finished, because of Frank's never-ending obsession with speed. We had to take it for a ride.
Mind Blown : This man is Smokey from Mid Night Club, but he's American version.
Daniel Solis Rodriguez : This Guy looks like Toretto 0:10
deLion ofdesert : power to weight while this guy is fater then the car haha
Chris Young : Is this the Ortega highway
sensei soup : My dad sent me this vid sayin b he wanted a lotus...

Now I want one too
James Laraia : Ah dang. It’s been 8 years
King Lafayette : The 1k dislikes are GTR fan boys.
TheHonestCactus : This is the guy with want building your race car... This is the most usable "built" car I've ever seen
Databunbun : Hello
I've a small educational channel and
it would be greatly appreciated
if you would be a part of my channel
❤️
Mister Nobody : This Lotus chassis was originally built to cope with 118hp, in 1996. I think it was over engineered a bit :D

BTW you'll be able to import early series 1 cars into the US in 2024 (they weigh 725kg), get saving lol

460HP Lotus Exige S REVIEW POV Drive AUTOBAHN & ROAD by AutoTopNL

460HP Lotus Exige S REVIEW POV Drive AUTOBAHN \u0026 ROAD by AutoTopNL
Subscribe to be the first to see new content! http://bit.ly/2aWQXw9
Check out our 100-200 GPS Scoreboard https://bit.ly/2W5Wrxa
Check out our Brand Store: http://IgnitionCollection.com
AutoTopNL Facebook Fanpage: http://on.fb.me/1jlG5pQ and follow us on Instagram: http://bit.ly/22Yp1yw for live updates on recordings and more! #AutoTopNL

UK: Auto-Top is an honest and pure car filming and testing company. We're not interested in eco \u0026 green (unless it's like, really superfast). Screaming exhausts, whining superchargers and blowing turbo's is what we want to hear! We review all sorts of performance cars. In the different playlists you can enjoy exhaust sounds, acceleration tests (0-100, 0-200) with launch control, onboard cams and the revving sound of each car. Exotic cars, hothatches, power sedans. We have it all!

DE: Wir nehmen alle möglichen leistungsstarken Autos unter die Lupe. In den verschiedenen Playlists könnt ihr ausreizende Sounds genießen, Beschleunigungstests (0-100, 0-200) mit Startkontrolle, onboard-Kameras und den hochtourigen Sound der Autos. Exotische Autos, sportliche Kompaktwagen und kraftvolle Limousinen. Wir haben sie alle!

FR: A travers les différentes playlists, vous pourrez apprécier des bruits d’échappements, des tests d’accélérations (0- 100, 0-200), des caméras embarquées ainsi que le son à l’accélération des voitures. Des voitures de rallyes aux berlines surpuissantes en passant par des bolides hors-norme...nous avons tout ce qu’il vous faut !

PL: Testujemy i oceniamy samochody - w naszych playlistach posłuchasz dźwięku silników, obejrzysz testy
przyspieszenia (0-100, 0-200) z launch control, kamerami wewnątrz kabiny i wibrującym dźwiękiem każdego
samochodu. Egzotyczne auta, hothatch, sportowe sedany - znajdziesz je wszystkie tutaj!

IT: Facciamo recensioni su ogni tipo di auto da performance. Nelle nostre diverse playlist troverai suoni di marmitte, test di accelerazione (0-100, 0-200) con controllo di lancio, camere onboard e il suono unico di ogni auto. Exotic cars, hothatches, power sedans.. Ce le abbiamo tutte!

ES: Auto-Top es una empresa de pruebas y grabación de coches sincera. No estamos interesados en la ecología. Tubos de escape rugiendo y motores echando humo, es todo lo que nos interesa oir! Hacemos reviews de todo tipo de coches. En las listas de reproducción podéis encontrar desde sonidos del ultramundo hasta tests de aceleración (0-100, 0-200), cámaras a bordo de los coches, hasta el sonido de aceleración de cada coche. Coches exóticos, coches compactos, deportivos. Lo tenemos todo!
Scarlett Rosette : I love Lotus cars. They're my dream cars.
Marco Panzanni : What a great intoxicating car =)
Ed Turner : I’ve been researching these cars to buy including a drive in a 410…and they can be taken out to 620hp without too much damage…at that power to weight ratio there isn’t much that could catch it on a track without serious $...plus they are a fraction of cost to track and run...these really are one of the most underrated Supercars on the planet
Walsh : Need for Speed Most Wanted memories..
candido silva : Poor gearbox lol.
AIMXDY : Its crazy how I own a 2007 toyota camry LE 3.5L V6 2GRFE and this car shares a engine with it.
Yutao : Are your balls flying?
sebastian 007 : The atom 3 was even wilder and crazier
tunor erton : I like "wasp on cocaine" cars like.
Braeden.Kludass : You and your horsies

DRAG RACE!! BMW M2 COMPETITION v ALFA ROMEO 4C v LOTUS EXIGE 350 SPORT

Welcome back to the 888MF YouTube channel. In this video we put my Alfa 4C up against a BMW M2 Competition and a Lotus Exige 350 Sport. I hope you enjoy and feel free to like, subscribe and comment. There is some bonus footage at the end of the video!!

To view the drag race of the Porsche 997 GT3 RS 4.0 v Ferrari 458 Speciale click on this link:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G5fesqJI8kc\u0026t=6s

Follow me on Instagram @888mf
Go follow Becky on Instagram @queenb
Check out @mmrperformance who own the M2 Competition
Thanks to James, Dan and Stewart for participating 

Any rude comments will be deleted and the user hidden from the channel
Fabian S. : The lotus driver clearly lost the race because no lotus driver want idiots that focus purely on drag racing to buy such a beautiful car.
Fa Fa : Alfa ❤️
Itsabove9000 : The race you came to see starts at 7:00 and it's not worth watching. The Exige driver can't launch or shift.
N E : The 4c is one of my favorite supercars of all time
Derpiezz : The lotus needs a new driver
Henry Hill : lol how did that lotus not win, it’s clearly the fastest on paper.
Ruben Valente : Had the privilege of driving a 4C once, its a wonderful car that leaves you not knowing what to think about it, lots of power, very low seated, lovely gearbox, so fast and accurate, but the unassisted steering, its kind of cool but weird at the same time.
Oh, and the sound it makes from that 4 cylinder engine, my god, i love that sound, from the inside is just unbelievable how they achieved that from a 4 cylinder turbo engine.
Would love to have one, but its just to damn expensive for me.
Enzo maximiliano Barrera : Alfa es tan grande que en iguales condiciones con el Lamborghini o otro nunca le van a ganar menos en una picada ese 4 c es un demonio así nomás imagínense con un poquito de toque de ese motorsito
Barbado 1881 : alfa romeo candır gerısı heycandır !
Lu Lu : The lotus would’ve beat both of them with an actual driver

#로투스700

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

전체 2,451건 56 페이지
게시물 검색
Copyright © pensionflower.co.kr. All rights reserved.  Contact : help@oxmail.xyz